суббота, 22 октября 2011 г.

The strands in your eyes.

So finally i've decided to make a blog and I completely could post my thoughts and worries in here. Sounds good, im excited about it. Maybe an inspiration is about to visit me. Who knows. Anyway i don't mind. Actually it wasn't my idea, it came into mind a friend of mine and i am giving a chance by embodying this idea into the reality. And yep, i am gonna write some topics in English and some in Russian. It's not fair writing only in Russian. I doubt it though. Since i need to practice my English. It's the first time when i created something like that and i am gonna keep writing with a huge desire.

When I feel melancholy I would stay in my room all day long. What actually i am doing right now. Perhaps i will fall asleep soon, but i need to finish my first post. So i am still up. My mind is full of thoughts which came into my mind. And absolutely right, of course i am listening to some kind of music what matching to my mood and cheering me up. Completely a good way of being awake. Well, i am listening to I'll Be by Edwin McCain. Definitely amazing song and so romantic. Yeah and the heading of my first topic with the first lines from that song. I'm enjoying ...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий