суббота, 29 октября 2011 г.

He is such a dear!

Basically I am having my head in the clouds and I am interested in you, in a guy from my work. He is such a dear!  I am having a good time when dreaming and thinking of him. I desire to see you now, i dunno. At the moment when you are around me my heart wants to jump out of my chest and this feeling is dangerous, but at the same time it's so lovely :) You should stand beside me more, at least I feel so happy. You are friendly with me what makes me embarrassed and i am losing my mind. I am crazy abt you. Definitely i am.



Don't look at me like that :) I do not answer for the consequences. Your look, seems like you are eating me up. Mhm. <3 I can look at you without rest. You are my favorite at work and when you are talking to me... i don't wanna stop it :) I've been working here for the whole year and you are absolutely Number One Lol
You kinda treated me. Because i was in a misery because of Nichlas. None could pay my attention, but you did. 


I am trying to pull myself together, i barely can handle with this feeling. You look fine and I wanna kiss you.
Oh, Jesus ... i am trying to calm down lol




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий