суббота, 29 октября 2011 г.

Let's go back to the old hits.

I'm addicted to Brian McKnight this good Saturday morning. So relaxing music. I'm slowly going to the paradise :)


Here you are, my own list of mine music atm. Check it out. You gotta chill out :) I am in so good mood lol


1) Brian McKnight - When You Wanna Come
2) Brian Mcknight - Back at once ( so ancient song, but still so unbelievable)
3) Kari Jobe - Healer
4) Darren Hayes - If you' ll be my baby
5) The Underdog Project - Miami (Phase inc. mix)
6) The O.C. - California Here We Come
7) John Mayer - All We Ever Do Is Say Goodbye
8) John Mayer - Say what you need to say
9) Timbaland feat. One Republic - Apologize
10) Jessica Burciaga - Hold me in your arms


Let's go back to the old hits.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий