среда, 26 октября 2011 г.

45 min


Its getting bored with every sec.  45 min left until I can go home. I hate this time when I have no idea what to do when I'm done everything what I have planned before.
I and my mom have ordered a fireplace already. This idea makes me feel good since it has been a big wish for past 2 years and I still cant believe that my wish is about to come true soon. I can think over how decorate and update our living room before x-mas.
I wanna buy a new x-mas tree, a lil bit tinsel, maybe we could acquire a new carpet! It could be so awesome!!!! He-he

Before x-mas I will go to Germany to my aunt 26/11/11
She lives in Munich, but we are coming to Düsseldorf. So we will take a train, it takes 1,5 h to reach there. 
Unfortunately, I wont meet up with my friend Karin. Actually she is going to move out from Austria to Germany in one month to her bf.
And she will be in Berlin and I will be in Munich L So sad …
I'm not gonna be in Germany all my holidays, only 3 days and I will go to my friends in Paris. So cool ^^
I have never been in France, so it will be my first time there. Hahaha I'm not addicted to France like a lot of people here.  Anyway I'm excited about it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий