воскресенье, 23 октября 2011 г.

Soon or later

You start life with a clean slate. Then you begin to make your mark. You make choices. You keep moving forward. But sooner or later there comes a time where you look back over where you have been... and wonder who you really are.
Why I loved you is a hard question to answer. I loved you because you cared for me like no one else I know. Even a fact that it was just words, but sometimes words mean a lot. I loved the way I felt in your arms, so safe from dangers in the world. I love ur eyes, so hypnotic and mesmerizing, beautiful to gaze into, and yet never revealing everything to me. I can't explain every way that I love you because that's in possible. But I can say I love you because I you are you.

I've always been lonely for something. But I don't know what for. It's like... everybody in the world wants something. Only they never really know exactly what it is - they just keep finding out what it's not. You know how, when you turn off the TV or you come out of some concert, and everything just feels... empty? Like you thought that would be what you wanted, and then it wasn't? And i think i have been waiting for you for an ages, honey. I wasn't ready to get you and i was so blind. Of course, you're going to get your heart broken. And it isn't just going to happen once, but a lot. That's just part of growing up, and it makes you stronger. Then you can handle it better next time. You may not get through it yourself, but your friends will help you through it. And you'll be a stronger person because of it. Then one day someone will come along, and it'll all pay off and no one will ever break your heart again. I'm looking forward to this time. How i felt myself past 2 year? Well, i was frustrated because I couldn't tell if it was real and i made u hurt. I was mad because I didn't know what to do and what you felt. I was definitely upset because we couldn't make it right. So sad because I needed you day and night. Angry because you won't take my hand. Aggravated because you didn't understand me. Disappointed because we couldn't be together, but still I'll love you forever.

People are always telling me to smile, like smiling is going to just take away all the hurt and pain. Well I've tried that... I've tried hiding my sorrows and covering the sadness in smiles... and what I've learned is that when it hurts this much inside your heart always has a way of showing it no matter how many masks you wear. I can dedicate everything to you. You deserve be happy and I hope you are :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий