воскресенье, 23 октября 2011 г.

Shooting star

When it seems like there is no one left to run to in this empty world you can come to me and I'll be ur shooting star.You can tell me your dreams I can't promise to make them come true, but I'll be there to pick up the pieces of ur broken heart if ur dreams happen to fall through.

I want someone to share my secrets with, someone to talk to late at night when I can't sleep, someone who feels comfortable around my family, someone to comfort me when I'm scared, to hold me when I'm sad, someone who doesn't need to say that he loves me for me to know its true. Someone special.

Have you ever heard a song from so long ago with so many memories what made you cry? And didn't you with that you could go back into time when everything seemed so much simpler and carefree?  I wanna back my sweet 16, definitely I wanna turn that time back. Nope, i don't want to change anything, probably only the situation between me and you.

All our lives we search for someone to love, someone to make us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, someone perfect is searching for us too. I need to find you, maybe i have found you already, but you are not mine. We are not supposed to be along rest of life, very sadly. We all make mistakes and i am mistaken. I didn't want to make you hurt. Who cares it now.
But now, everything is unwinding and finding its way back towards me. And I just know that pain I felt so long ago, it was hurting ten time more. I'm not gonna complain, at least i can write a book about all sweet moments over the past five years. It's gonna be fun, I'm pretty sure about it. And I really wanna be ur shooting star, i wanna watching over you for rest of life. This feeling nobody is gonna stop. Actually love is difficult to find, but i got mine and i am not about to give it away. No way :)
No matter what, i will always have got free time for thinking and dreaming of you. I am happy, Nichlas with you or without. But i really am. And wish you feel the same way.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий