среда, 26 октября 2011 г.

Memories

You can always forgive someone who hurt you, but you can never forget what they did, and it still hurts somehow every time you're reminded of it.
I'll always care about you, no matter how badly you hurt me, no matter how many tears i cry ... No matter how much i try to forget you, you'll always be a permanent stain on my heart.

The tears are rolling down on my face.

One of the hardest things in love is when your mind tells you to give up, but your heart won't let you. I was trying not to give up when you gave up. It feels like I lost someone I never had a hold of. Everybody says love hurts but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Loss hurts. Love is the one thing that makes everything better again.

I wish you know how much i wanted to be with you. I remember I wrote to you that letter where I said you don't need to me anymore. I have lied. They say when you love someone let them go. They say if you love someone never give up on them, so I'm letting you go, but I'm not giving up hope on you.

You can't imagine what happened with me when you were gone. And i was really glad to hear that you were happy some time ago. But you didn't know that i was watching you and her and I really REALLY wished you to be happy with her. Do you know much it did hurt me? I was overflow those emotions. I said so many good things about you to her and said that I'm happy for you both and when you broke up with her ... and i was with her and cheered up her by saying that everything will be fine with her. I never was lame or mean. Jesus !!!! I was by my side. I was a person who really LOVED you. Because these words, they wasn't "just words" and I did everything what i could, i tried....YES, I've TRIED !!! No one else can say the same about you.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий