понедельник, 24 октября 2011 г.

Monday


I’m exhausted. I haven’t slept much : /

I definitely wanna get back home asap. Oh man, he looked so cute today. But he is always like that haha

I would say I had a good Monday and hope all this week is gonna be good. Looking forward to my box from Korea. It has to come on this week!!!!!! Yay ^^ I love all lovely things from there, Korea seems so cool. Never thought I can say it. For some personal reasons I never liked Korea. But I wanna go there in one year J I hope I will!

I wish I could travel more hehe Can’t wait to my next trip to my aunt. I haven’t seen her for an ages. It always good visit ur siblings, even I feel always so weird ^^ Idk why.

Need keep on working, but who wants to work on this lovely Monday? Definitely not me. 

1h and 20 min until I can go home :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий