воскресенье, 10 июня 2012 г.

fresh mind

I LOVE all things from Clinique <3  These products are good for different types of skin. I have mixed one and it always difficult for me to moisturize the skin from one side and make not so oily from the other side.




We have decided to go to the Ski Resort in January after New Year :D It was a dream, just to go somewhere in this period of the winter. I dunno why, I suggest to rent a cute house close to the city, just to relax, enjoy the nature, landscapes, new people, snow, new impressions. Finally my dream will come true. But i havent decided yet which city is the best for skiing?(: Ive got a ticket 
Moscow - Berlin - Moscow ...
And idk where to go from there? France? Italy? Austria? Or just stay in Germany? What a hard choices:( I was in these countries! ople, snow, new impressions. Finally i will come true my dream. But i havent decided yet which city is the best for skiing?(: Ive got a ticket 
Moscow - Berlin - Moscow ...
And idk when to go from there? France? Italy? Austria? Or just stay in Germany? What a hard choices:( I was in these countries! 



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий