пятница, 24 февраля 2012 г.

Lifehouse

I swear every time when I listen to Lifehouse im getting feel better and better. 
I dunno why, it heals my heart.Somehow.


Find me here
And speak to me
I want to feel u
I need to hear u
That's leading me
To the place where I find peace again



U're the strength that keeps me walking
U're the hope that keeps me trusting
U're the life to my soul
U're my purpose
U're everything




You calm the storms
You give me rest
You hold me in your hands
You won't let me fall
You steal my heart and you take my breath away
Would you take me in
Would you take me deeper now





Definitely. This words belongs to Nicky, its so suit to him.




All of the things that I want to say
Just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words, you got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here

Cause it's you and me and all of the people
With nothing to do, nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people and
I don't why I can't keep my eyes off you





I was only trying to bury the pain
But I made you cry and I can't stop the crying
Was only trying to save me
But I lost you again
Now there's only lying
Wish I could say it's only me





<3


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий