воскресенье, 19 февраля 2012 г.

Dream

Oh, again !
The weekends are going to over in some hours and i really don't wanna go at work tomorrow. I have some bitches there and they stalk me, ew. I'm trying to pretend that im somewhere away. It works, it helps.


Today i saw a dream of Roman, i have no idea why he came into my dream.
It was kinda weird?! Because it's doesnt mean anything since I don't talk to him much.
I would say we sometimes smile to each other. And that's all. If only he could know that i seldom see dreams with him lol  What he could say? Like awww thats cute 


Some days before i saw a dream of Mathias and Nicky. Thats was very sudden dream.
They were in the same dream, but i talked only to Mathias. And i asked him : "Where is Nicky?"
Because I knew exactly that i saw him in the train where I met Mathias. And he said something what really shocked me out. 


" He is not supposed to talk to you. His doctor has prevented it"


Oh c'mon, it can be true? Does he has the doctor?
It scared me. You're very strong guy and I know you are happy now.
Because I am not in your life ! And I am not even trying to be in touch with you.
But you know for me it's too sad true and I can do anything.


The last time when i talked to you i felt so weird. The reason is I was not forgiving myself. It's nonsense, maybe. Its not over me and I can't control it. I felt awkward. I only wanted to get the second chance to be with you. I really loved you and still you mean a lot in the deep of my soul. All i want is that you can be happy as much as you can. I will always jealous of you to every girl in this world because I cant accept it, but i hope you will happy. Because someone wants it and prays for you. I cant say anything more ... but I loved you like never and no one before. Sigh. Life is not fair.







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий