суббота, 25 февраля 2012 г.

I wanna be


This Saturday i will be with friends.
When I woke up today and i looked at the window, i realized it have snowed a lot outside.
Seems like it will never end. I mean freaking snow. I do give a fuck about it, but it really pissed me off. I feel like Christmas is coming soon lol What a bullshit.
Anyway everything is good and I don't have to be such a duck and need to enjoy the last winter days.
Because soon will be beloved spring and summer later.
I would lay down on the grass and would feel the sun on my nose.
Why the summer is not last forever?
I am supposed to say perhaps because we have to appreciate the days when we are happy. Basically people are happy in the summer. So much things are up in that season.
Im not writing about swimming, walking, hanging out. We all do that. Also we can eat health food, travelling and etc
In this summer I'd love to go on the different festival what will be in here. Yeah summer I'm missing so bad <3






Its a cake. For me its perfect lmao



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий