воскресенье, 22 января 2012 г.

Travelling

I've got my ticket to Berlin, Germany for May, this is gonna be my next travel. To my beloved friend.
Before that I hope I will get a chance to come to Bergen (Norway) again. 

My friend from Bergen, she is currently out of the country, she went to Africa . Because of some school stuffs.
I really miss Norway, this is a first country where I felt really amazing about everything around me. I can't really explain why I got a good feeling every time when I'm there. But I think its because its a true love. My true love to this country, not only toward Bergen.
And how can I just stand there and not feel anything? When everything around me is perfect. No matter the fact that the items are really expensive, i still love Norway. For good memories, for landscapes, my adventures, for my friends, for the love to Nicky. No matter what he thinks, I have a right being in love with this wonderful country. And i do, really do.


You gotta check out my photos in here !






Remember this time when i was siting there and chatting with Kjersti <3















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий