воскресенье, 29 января 2012 г.

Sometimes


so many questions sometimes come into my mind and i can't stand it.

sometimes it disturbs me and feel like i am going to explode.
i can't take it anymore. we always make a mistake and  then make an effort to fix something. it depend on mistake. and all our life is so complicated.
it sucks when you have to accept something what you don't want. you just want to scream and probably run away. you just feel urself so desperate.
i know most of mistakes what i made. it never was about love.
maybe the main reason is low self-rating, i don't live in the right place, i don't talk to the right people. i feel like it's not a place where I suppose to be. idk why. i'm not selfish. just I think ppl are freak here and they around me.
this is im gonna keep writing.







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий