пятница, 27 января 2012 г.

Relaxing days

Im so tired after this week and there was 2 not good accident at my work what made me feel not really good, but i hope everything will be okay to the end ...



I work in the Publishing House, i can tell you some info about my company.


Since 2005, SIM has been a part of Sanoma, the leading European media holding company that includes five subsidiary companies specializing in the publication and distribution of periodicals. About 1,100 people currently work for Sanoma Independent Media , with an average age of 33.




All well- known magazines come out from us and my work seems a dream job, but sometimes i swear it's hell. The real hell. But we all work for the magazine or how I work for the newspaper. I know I don't have to complain, but i wanna achieve more, much more !










































Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий