воскресенье, 29 января 2012 г.

Shopping

Good morning, everybody !


I've been shopping in the net since 3 or 4 month i guess. And for me its an easy way to find smth ordinary what other people probably don't have. And the prices are not so bite. I'm happy not to waste boring hours in the shops. I feel tired and annoyed after some hours. So it's the best way for me.


What I wanna get in this time :






This item is good for traveling , i really wanted to buy a small bag 



I need, really need new jeans, it looks like really nice 


this one is just cute


i really wanted to get with such collar


the brown one is so cute


Dress ^^


i really like pink and mint ones 


a print with Paris, was a dream long time


i am not sure about this one, but looks good




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий