воскресенье, 4 марта 2012 г.

I CANT STOP

I can't stop listening to Bruno Mars song. 
It's just so amazing, stuck in my mind.

I found a letter what i wrote to Nichlas, my English wasnt good for explaining my feelings. I guess it was a lil bit hilarious for him ?!
I coudnt even try to read it, so hard. And now i feel like in my room its too hot...


The girl what wrote it, I bet she was madly in love with a guy... and he just blooded her mind and  she went out of her head, definitely. 
I need to try, pre-reading it, i need to feel it again. Thats odd, but I can't stop.For what I need God? God is always with me, no matter what. He supports me. Even when I'm falling apart.


Its getting so hard reading this a lil bit childish letter. This is how love can be.











Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий